New Group for Summer, 2014!
Building Your Family Through Ovum Donation: A Six-Week Summer Workshop Series for Couples
Beginning the week of June 30, 2014
Whether you’re just considering building your family through ovum donation or you’re already in the process, come join other couples and explore your thoughts and feelings in a healing, supportive environment. Topics will include:
- Grieving the genetic connection of one or both partners
- Choosing a donor
- Moving through the process while taking care of yourself
- Deciding what to do with any leftover embryos
- Working through issues or differences in your relationship
- Preparing for pregnancy and parenthood
- Disclosing to family, friends and co-workers
- Talking to children about their donor origins
Specific day and meeting time will be based on the availability of the majority of participants. Meetings will be ninety-minutes long and held at The Family Building Support Center, 519 Westfield Avenue, Westfield, New Jersey 07090. The fee is $50 per couple, per session.
For more information or to register, please contact Michele Cole, LCSW, at 908-232-7277 or by email at email@example.com